Napalm Bomb

J

Jordi Napalm

Hey hey, I'm Jordi Napalm. yes, that is an assumed name.

I'm 17, and live in rural Nova Scotia, currently anyway.
I'll be leaving again shortly though, once the snow stops blowing so hard.

I love to travel, but live to squat. The thrill of busting the lock is better than any drug. Except homebrew.

Also, i make my own homebrew.

I

IBRRHOBO

not too sure on up there (Canada?), but down here in the States, the BEST squatting is that which u DON'T have to break the lock! Breaking a lock reveals that a property has been tampered with and thus invites bad juju from jack-booted gestapo thugs. :)

I think it's Widerstand who has a video link on a lock picking set via YouTube. Might want to consult it if ur gonna try and make ur stay in the States, presuming ur coming down here, a non-jailed one!

Welcome aboard!

J

Jordi Napalm

I'm America bound as soon as i can get down there! I'm just weighing my options for border crossing right now... And i can see how busting locks would be suspicious!

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
ya if i ever run into you i can teach you how to make lock picks. i'm not too good at useing them yet but i've got a set i made. also i'll really like to learn how to make beer; i've done dumpster wines & cider before but never beer.

J

Jordi Napalm

Beer takes a while, and it has to do a lot of just sitting there, but its totally worth! Especially as a minor, because i can buy the ingredients at the hardware store here!

I

IBRRHOBO

always remember if u pass thru here u have crash space IF ur over 18 by then or emancipated. If ur not we'll still help u w/gear xchange, food and info. Good Hunting!

J

Jordi Napalm

I sure do get around on the internet! Give bella a big ole kiss for me!

I'd love to talk cameras and pictures and much more sometime spud! I'll try and find ya!

And thanks IBRRHOBO! I might just take you up on that! it sounds like a blast!

S

Suburban hell

Best way over the border is through top part of Michigan, open border crossings with a phone to call customs are common in rural areas. The call is not really "optional" per say, but if there is no one else there to check (wink wink) I'm sure the locals wont mind you crossing down as long as you don't look like a "stereotypical terrorist type guy" but its real sparse, and from your pic looks as if you'll fit right in

Also the st.Lawrence seaway is a pretty big stretch of lightly patrolled border (many cannabis smugglers use this way ; ), but I would stick with Michigan, chances are much less of having to deal with some Federals

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads