My mom has gone insane

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Leave.why are you still living with your mother still anyways?

A lot of people live with their family. Don't you stay with family, Jess? Hmm i thought you did.

Nothin' wrong with stayin with family. i think that's sort of irrelevant here.

First of all, are you serious? If so you're mother sounds mentally ill and could probably use some help. If she's really driving you nuts, you should just make a plan to leave. Get yourself out of the environment. That sounds like the best possibly solution to me,

and also, Lady Gaga FTW!

JamesSheaJ

Reaction score
Yea I'm dead serious it sucks. I'll always be dating a hot girl and then shell want to come to my place and boom once she meets my mother its all over LOL.

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
Yea I'm dead serious it sucks. I'll always be dating a hot girl and then shell want to come to my place and boom once she meets my mother its all over LOL.

Dont worry..i have a feeling you wont be worrying to much about that

srsly..as long as ur dependednt on family..dont even bother trying to have a life
the only way you could have a fuffeling non embaressing one is striking out on ur own

wartomods

Reaction score
man you are a scumbag, posting back satanic shit on your own mother's facebook. you should be trying to help her, the distance between being sane or insane is so tiny. If she doesnt help you either, get out, get a job and educations or become a hobo.

BelCh

Reaction score
Step one ... take your mom off your REAL face book account !

Step Two : Wake her up to the music of your choice as ofton as she does this to you

Wtf are we even talking about here ... Your mom sounds crazy ! but dude ... you should really just deal with it ... be glad she's there to annoy the shit out of you .. it sounds like you like to do it to her to .. WIN WIN ... ultimatly .. it's in your hands !
listen to these fine people ....
Live a long peacefull happy life LOL ofton ...

BanMatt

Reaction score
Dude you're 19 you should have moved out a year ago. I like your Justin Beiber haircut though.

CdCase123

Reaction score
stay after classes and go to the community college library. stay there and do your homework/study/read until the college closes. to spend as much time away from your mother and give you some breathing room. you will be exercising your brain that way at least.

piratehobo

Reaction score
masturbation is the solution to everything. At least that's how I coped with my verbally abusive suicidal mother til I was 16 oh, cutting myself too. It gives u a nice adrenaline rush. And then I left for Portland...

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
masturbation is the solution to everything. At least that's how I coped with my verbally abusive suicidal mother til I was 16 oh, cutting myself too. It gives u a nice adrenaline rush. And then I left for Portland...

T.M.I. All around......
Lets go back to talking about Lady GaGa!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
is this what your mom is like?

arianaholland1

Reaction score
Basically I am 19 and lived with my single mother my whole life. She is a hardcore jesus catholic freak. She always wakes me up way too early in the morning blasting Lady Gaga so I posted a bunch of Lady gaga satanic Illuminati proof videos on her facebook.

The past few days she is yelling going nuts 24/7 saying she can't live in this world anymore its satans world satan runs this whole world she belongs in gods world and she is a spy from jesus or something. Ahhh All she does all day now is watch videos she keeps playing one that reverses obama's speech to say Serve Satan all morning.

Ahhhh she is going nuts I can't handle this.
I'm really sorry your going through this. I can relate because my mom is also "insane" and has been in the psych ward since christmas time (its now march) If I were you I would get yourself out of that situation asap. Its not a healthy environment to be around a paranoid mentally ill probably abusive person. I left home when I was 16 and i feel it was the safest choice emotionally. Good luck and know that this isn't your fault and you are NOT the crazy one.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads