Missing! Noah Dewitt! | Squat the Planet

Missing! Noah Dewitt!

scatwomb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Although I do not now him, I keep seeing posters up around Eugene, OR about, Noah Dewitt, who went missing on February 13th. He was definitely last seen in south Eugene. He may have been seen in Grants Pass, OR soon after he disappeared.

By all accounts, he seems like a friendly, creative, and thoughtful person. And, like many missing persons, he may have wanted to escape for a while and that's something we should respect. However, he has friends and family who are worried about him, which is also important.

Anyways, here's a news story about the situation: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/03/tips_yield_no_clues_on_noah_de.html

And here's a couple missing persons posters I've seen around town:
noah-dewitt-missing---flyer1jpg-88dfa828c6709a7f.jpg

B-MIfOFCYAAGinn.jpg

Both posters have info lines to call. You could also post on here, I suppose. I'll be sure to update this thread if any there's any news.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey sir - I moved your thread to a better area versus introductions - hope he is found - good looking kid. :) Hope he is found.

scatwomb

Reaction score
Ah! Thank you so much. I haven't posted here in a while and just clicked on the sub-forum that was at the top of the list. My bad.

Thanks again!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
My GF and dad did this to me a few years back. All I wanted to do was role incognito. Little did I know, flyers were going up in public libraries and stores of towns I was passing through. Was not happy when I found out.

scatwomb

Reaction score
Yeah, wanting to be incognito or escaping is totally understandable.

I didn't mention this in the original post (and maybe you or others wouldn't care) but he was really distraught when people saw him last. I imagine they don't simply mean upset, angry, or whatever. But, something more serious - people are just worried about him, that's all.

Reactions: Jaguwar and Tude
D

Deleted member 2626

Haha yeah turn your phone off for awhile and stay out of contact. Never had people really looking for me though. Been incognito enough i guess

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
boy that's sad :(

regretfully, i'm going to move this to the obituaries section.

Durp

Reaction score
Oh wow. This is sad. I knew this guy he was super kind to me. I was having some issues while passing through town with a preppy jock prick when I went to the campus to score some meal ticket food from anyone. He told campus police I was in 3 of his classes and I forgot my I'd and really saved my ass from getting removed. On top of that he smoked me out, let me shower, and took me out for pizza. He offered me new clothes (I only accepted a couple pairs of his socks) and a place to crash but I was so thankful and did not want to overstay my welcome so I declined. Before I left to find a good camp spot he even bought me a pack of cigs. Rip Noah, I will always remember your kindness.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads