Looks like I found a new home

GinsengMan

Reaction score
Im pissed tonight cause I cant get a burning man ticket and I found this place so im going to check it out now. Im near seattle and into all the shit you guys are. I used to live in AK, and a few odd places around the globe when I used to travel. I fell out of the american dream in a really different kind of way, Im a good guy though. I would actually be glad to make some friends here I think. So thats me.

flashinglights

Reaction score
Welcome. From your nick, it sounds like you're into herbal medicine, so don't miss the related forum sections here "post-punk kitchen, staying healthy", lots of people are interested in learning to use garden variety herbs for their traditional purposes.

GinsengMan

Reaction score
Welcome. From your nick, it sounds like you're into herbal medicine, so don't miss the related forum sections here "post-punk kitchen, staying healthy", lots of people are interested in learning to use garden variety herbs for their traditional purposes.
Oh yeah, I love many of the herbs, take them daily. Thanks, I will check it out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads