Looking for small wilderness group....

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
ok folks.... here iot is, June of 2013, and we seem to have quite a few interested ppl of like mindedness. lets say a meet up by late june, a destination planned together, on to said destination by mid july, establishment by mid august, which gives a small group only about 2 months of heavy hunting and gathering for winter.... if any of us are gunna make this happen together, then now is the time to do it or wait until next spring... so, with that said, whose in. myself, i am decidedly not going it alone, not in the ideas that i have at this point. so, let me hear from you, and lets get a plan together... (by the way, i have a truck, no money, no drivers license, have a lot of camp gear including 2 4 man tents, bow, arrows, a 22 if i was to decide to go less primitive and a 12 guage...)

fade

Reaction score
Hey brother what's the status with this? I see I'm a few months late but looking for very same thing. I'm leaving in two days and wont have net for a bit but will check back when able.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads