Little Boy Doesn't Want to Get Married | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Little Boy Doesn't Want to Get Married

K

Kim Chee

then yeah.. she *is* a fucking c***..

That's what I said. (I wasn't being mean to kids or using the C word for anybody but the Mom)

I heard that ;)

If this was an orchestrated event... then I could support the idea that is it some sort of verbal abuse.

Maybe SLIGHTLY AKIN to when people hold fights between animals... (cock fights/dogs... exct....)

But @7xMichael you have no proof that it was a "SET UP"

I said "orchestrated" as in other than a "random" event. Mom is an adult with two children carrying on (one teasing the other) she films it and eggs the girl on (supposedly Mom thinks this is funny). I just hate when people film that shit like it is "normal" behavior. Somebody please spank that lady's ass so the kids will shut up.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
yeah.. the boy's behavior is invoked..

he said "no" & that should be enough.

i know, from experience, that at that age a child can love another enough that the thought of compulsion to deny it can be terrifying..

i wanted to marry, for instance, my kindergarten teacher..
& the young neighbor lady up the street..

used to bug the freaking *shit* out of me, when my mom would egg me on with "who's prettier, mommy or mrs.blossom??"..

& i admit, i threw a couple of tantrums when being *forced* into answering shit like that..

this shit isn't about kids being "cute", since they are powerless..
this shit is about fucking with their heads, because we think they can't fucking think, just because they are kids..

this is a classic example of the argument "you have have to get a license to drive, but *anyone* can have kids.."

we're goddamned lucky we can recover from this sort of bullshit.

i hope her son grows up & uses this fucking video to fucking sue her, if she still thinks it was fucking cute, by then..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
fuck man.. if i were the boy's dad?

i would grab him, carry him out & fucking *ream* fucking mommo for her shit..

he said fucking *no*, right???

why the fuck is mom *repeatedly* forcing him to reconsider his compliance??????

i wouldn't call her a cunt, mike, unless she's completely aware, but i *would* call her as stupid as a fucking unflushed turd...

Reactions: Durp

creature

Banned
Reaction score
now.. all this being said...
& considered...

i still think my original post is relevant..

no withdrawing my apologies for the original misinterpretation, at all..

but if the relationship is fucked because of insistent demands, wizehop, did or did you not enter into it with the understanding that marriage might be a condition?

i mean.. if you guys are arguing in any way even approaching the shit those kids are going through, the whole relationship needs to be reconsidered..

don't fucking kill yourself over something that shouldn't exist..

Durp

Reaction score
I'm sorry for all getting heated. "Abuse" is a very touchy subject for me, and I don't want the word to lose its weight like pretty much every other word has. Like fuck.... that used to be considered assult to tell some one to fuck off, now people use it as a greeting.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
WOW, sorry kids. I literally watched that with my girlfriend right before posting and we laughed cause it was like the first 5 years of our relationship. I guess I didn't feel so alone in my reaction the the M word. That being said the Mom was egging the girl on at the start, so I can see how its pushing things.

All said and done though, its fare to say I've reacted to the ideas as passionate as him.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
O, shit, man..

yah, i got the PM saying the same : )

most of the time people are honestly bitching, threatening to jump off of abandoned radio towers & such..

well..

at least yer respected & loved, right??

glad you guys are actually doing ok..

if that stuff is still going on at yer ages, you deserve each other ; )

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thread re-opened.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
^^^This makes me giggle.

And here I was just staring at the latest posts laughing my ass off. ::cigar::

You know I have been re-watching this video trying to understand what exactly is going on and all I can say is that a Clue...

I have NoNE I say. ::eyepatch::

Boy its two women against one... all you can do is compose yourself... shut up... play the role your given and make those women believe your obediently following your role.

The more you hollar the more likely you'll just attract a pack of them... trying to get you to bath... cut your hair... eat your greens and chastise you for scrapes on your elbows and leaves in your hair.

So bide your time...

Then... late one night when opportunity first strikes!!!

Take that damn pillow case.

Fill it with your deck of Magic cards... a bic lighter from you pa's ash tray... your Autobot flashlight... a package of choco chip cookies and some juice boxes.

Undoubtedly you've got a catch out behind your weed grown backyard.

Go west young man... box car prince.::woot::

(I apologize if I am callous to this boys plight... I have had women hollering at me in some form or another for many a year.)

Perhaps we took this vid and thread to seriously.
Or perhaps not...
Still I enjoy the thought provoking discussion...
I understand the impulse. I have received more than my share of verbal and physical abuse.

Your mother ever call you a little beast? ::cigar::

• Sad
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Durp

Reaction score
@creature Hahah yup. That's how it was with me and my lady, but the other way around :) now we have our fair trade rings and she made her own dress, planning on tying the knot in vegas or reno sometime this summer :)

shabti

Reaction score
Yeah, mental abuse turns them into little angels too.
If the mom were to step in and say " well, you're too young to get married anyway. You have to wait till your older, and you find someone you love, and (insert more rules here)..." then I'd say she's being more domineering. Here, she lets the two kids have their conflict, and tries to get the little boy to think through his choices at least. Putting it all on camera for the LULZ! assumes that we know her intentions. I don't think she ever states that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads