Kick Downs

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
thats pretty kick ass. it was probably her ex boyfriends stuff haha

the best i got was i was playing guitar out side an albertsons wth my dog and some old guy came up and i asked for a cigarette. we talked for a minute and e said he'd be right back. he came back with a bag of expesive dog food, new pack of smokes, food, and $30....i was stoked.

Dameon

Reaction score
A guy who saw me playing music at the Pike Place Market in Seattle liked me and my music so much he bought me a new pennywhistle. A $170 pennywhistle.

And then there was the time a bunch of us were hanging out at the rainbow wall on Haight street on Halloween, and somebody came by and left a paper grocery bag for us. When we looked in, expecting food or something, it turned out to be half full of pot. Everybody took a big handful and split up.

U

Umbraperagro

Can of sardines, five bucks in change, a gingerale, new case of water in the fridge and a fresh tank of fuel for the unit I was riding.
Another time some guy came up to me while busking, and pulled out two beers that were stuffed in the front of his bike pants. Then walked away without a word...

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
I have two regarding weed, and one regarding money.

I was in santa cruz at this free lunch thing with my buddy squirrel. we were sitting there eating, and noticed this older guy had dropped some of his weed. I walk over and told him he dropped his herb, he smiled, put it in his bag and said thanks, 5 minutes later he dropped more of his weed, I walk over again, and go, hey man you dropped some more of your herb. he looks down, picks it up, puts it in his bag, hands it to me and goes "you look like you need it more then me"

these next two occurred in iowa City.

My buddy Trash and I were flying a sign that said "we need money for weed" this guy walks by, gives us a pair of pink chuck taylors, and a bag of weed. it was like one of those what the fuck sort of deals.

and

Trash and I were in iowa City spanging and playing music on a friday night (for the record, best town ive experienced for spanging on weekend nights, we made like 200 bucks in this particular weekend), anyways trash was playing ukulele, and i was tapping my hands on this clementine crate, and we were flying this sign that says "well play a song about you or anything for money, which worked extremely well) this college dude and his drunk girlfriend come up, the girl goes, is that a violin? and at the same time we both said no. and kept asking us to play the vavaldi. our friend ben was sitting there just like what the fuck, so this shit goes on for about 45 minutes, we and this guy hands us a 20, and goes "im only giving this to you because she can rock a violin", she turns around, and he whispers to us "its not because she can rock a violin", by now its about 3:30 in the morning. and trash and I decide to leave, they are still talking to ben. come to find out from talking to ben the next day. they gave him a 20 dollar bill too.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
oh one time i got a whole ounce of weed throne at me. that ws cool. i rolled it up to sell it by the joint...then ended up selling 3 and smoked the rest haha

bote

Reaction score
a guy gave me a mountain hardware sleeping bag outside Ashland, he said I looked like I needed it. He was absolutely right, I slept so good in the ditch right where he dropped me off.

Uncle Stinky

Old Dog--Can't See, Can't Hear, And Right In The D
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy give me a big block of hash and $35 bucks in 1980-- _really_ nice kickdown back then.

jabbyscabby

Reaction score
Lucky friend (jelousy)

My friends cakes the other day had flown a sign by a grocery store. It said need money for new clothes. A lady picked him up and drove him to a work wear store where he got isolated Carhartt bibs, Carhartt jacket, and Boots. The lady spent around 300$$$ OMG....I wish i could of been him!!

Any cool kick down stories?

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've gotten a hundo and a few 50's before but the most interesting one ive ever gotten was a brand new digital video camera, got it last week from this girl on a bus in portland. she asked me & my girlfriend if we rode trains and then she offered us a camera to record our trips with. apparently she got it for free from her bank when she signed up & she was a stripper so she was pretty ballin'. the camera's actually pretty decent too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads