Keep feeling light headed and dont have an appetite

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
Hemp seeds are an excellent source of protein and iron. They're great for your digestive system and will help your body metabolize food which will give you more energy and make you less likely to crash. Eat a big ol can of dark red kidney beans (or any darker bean) and you'll start to feel a lot better too. If you're into seafood, like a lot of 'vegetarians' are, oysters and muscles are the best source or iron you can find in a can, but be careful because too much of it can cause a heavy metal build up in your system.
Go to a grocery store and get raw peacans, walnuts, cashews, almonds, hazlenuts, pumpkin seeds, pistachios and dried cranberries or raisins and MAKE your own trail mix. Raw is better. free is better too, if you can get away with it. I find sunflower seeds to be a shitty filler for a lot of trail mixes and it just doesn't fill you the same way it does if you make your own.
Also, dried apricots are an excellent source of fiber and iron in a fruit. Avacados are super great too.
I've been vegetarian and anemic, and the spouts of lightheadedness and fatigue suck. EAT BEANS. lots of lots of beans. But remember to drink more water when you eat more high fiber whole grain foods or you'll have a hard time shitting and you'll get stomach pains from constipation. :p
Serious about the hemp seeds though. They're miracle workers.

plagueship

Reaction score
iron could be the key, it is the first thing i would guess, but i also strongly agree with mouse that you should seek more qualified medical advice than from a much of drunken hobos.

BUT i have to say in my own experience, sometimes one's ethics and one's body's needs don't actually go together. yes there is iron in dark leafy greens (and i happen to find them delicious as well) and legumes. there is not enough for everyone though! i was a well-educated vegetarian for years and i was simply not getting enough protein, and i didn't feel healthy. a lot of the information about vegetarian/vegan nutrition is from an ideologically biased perspective which is not a good substitute for the bias found in some mainstream nutritional ideas.

and yeah again also there is no reason that anyone should jump to the conclusion this is nutritional. it could be a fucking tapeworm for all we know (see illustration)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads