Its 2012 - time to start spreading discontent . . .

freedude2012

Reaction score
LET THE ZOMBIE APOCILIPS BEGIN!!! cause we all know its gonna happen espsechialy with all the dam wepons testin our dam government dose

Az Tek

Reaction score
I'm down for a zombie Apocalypse. But I'm talking slow ass resident evil zombies, Not 28 weeks later zombies that can run hella fast.

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
my personal opinion is that conspiracy theories tend to be the result of minds unfurling themselves as they've been made overactive and rather imaginative by a pronounced feeling of powerlessness in the world, especially in the face of death. as don delillo says in his novel white noise, "all plots tend to move towards death. this is the nature of plots."

i don't necessarily rule out conspiracy theories (for example, it's a documented fact that the bush administration lied about wmd in order to go to war with iraq simply to gain access to their oil reserves; that is, without doubt, conspiratorial). it is not implausible concentration camps are being constructed in america -- it wouldn't be the first time, after all. but the more complex any conspiracy is purported to be -- and any conspiracy that is far-reaching is necessarily complexly organized -- the more sceptical i am, if only because extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. seeing a fema camp up close would do a lot more to make up my mind than reading about them or watching videos. one thing that goes a long way toward my distaste toward conspiracy theories is the fact that many 'theorists' are anti-semites, racists, homophobes and generally right-wing nuts. (alex jones is counted among these.)

regardless of the truth or falsity of any conspiracy theory, i think it is definitely true that america (and many other countries) are already far too authoritarian.

if you like novels about teeter on the edge between being about conspiracy theories and merely being about paranoid characters, i would recommend thomas pynchon's novels (gravity's rainbow and the crying of lot 49; v. is also good, but not as heavy on the paranoia/conspiracy shit) as well as don delillo's (particularly libra, about the jfk assassination).

Az Tek

Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more on some of those points. Especially ones individual proof. Physical rather than videos and published documents on the internet. I am the same way. I am opened mined but I need to see it or have some really good evidence that points towards it. Now I can't sit here and say I have seen proof for everything I have claimed. If I had seen proof of all that I believe I most likely wouldn't be alive to speak of it. But I have seen enough, coupled with years of research. to 100% fully believe what I've typed. But as a realist I can't deny the possibility that I could be mistaken in what I believe. But now I'm on the other side. I will need proof that said conspiracy DOES NOT exist before i could change that. And what incredible proof it must be.

I'm not sure if it's a big deal to you or not or if this is a 'light' conversation for you, but if you are interested enough I can give you locations on some of the camps that I know of specifically. To see for your self as I have. On a final note I also agree with you that most 'theorists' are what you say they are. Some suffer from some sort of past trama and some are just straight up wing nuts.

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's a big deal to you or not or if this is a 'light' conversation for you, but if you are interested enough I can give you locations on some of the camps that I know of specifically. To see for your self as I have.

sure. even if there's nothing really there, i enjoy exploring. and if there's something really there and i'm somewhere i'm not supposed to be, all the more fun for me. :D

Az Tek

Reaction score
lol \0/ When i get my flash drive tomorrow I'lll grab some of the maps off there with locations and throw them your way. I assure you their there =)

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
vagabonds were one of the many groups singled out by nazi germany for extermination and all that. this is probably true of nearly every genocide as vagabonds seem to be seen as a generally undesirable social group.

freedude2012

Reaction score
the only reason were seen as that is because we REFUSE TO CONFORM to their bullshit rules and create our own and live as we see fit as well as help and take care of eachother better than most true blood familes

Az Tek

Reaction score
are any of them near cities with a train yard?

The ones I know of are pretty secluded. Theirs one near Reno 5 or 6 miles from the yard maybe.

And to add to one of my previous statements. Population Reduction can even be seen in the recent Birth Control Coverage debate. One of it's more innocent sides.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads