IL - Washington

UrottingJaw

Reaction score
Hey, i have changed plans. Instead of heading out to Texas with Nickel and Skunky I am taking my own adventure out to Washington state. I am leaving at the end of this month or beginning of next month. I am not sure how I am getting there because I do not really want to train hop in this cold of Weather, but I also don't want to spend the little bit of money I have on an Amtrak ticket. I was thinking about traveling Amtrak to Montana and going to a few forest preserves and national parks. then train hopping the rest of the way to Longview, Washington.

switch

Reaction score
Dude, I was just up in the Northwest, and I hate to tell you it's shit for riding trains and/or hitching rides in January unless you've got really awesome gear. It took me three days to get from Portland to Eugene. You might have better luck, but take my advice and prepare yourself for some fucking chilly nights!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads