I found this oddly intersting... let's hang an elefant! great missuse of rail equipment.

Alaska

Reaction score
... Really?

Also, are you people serious? I think that's at least a BIT more humane than to what happens to the animals today.

Elephants, like anything else, become subservient when they fear punishment and pain. They often take abuse and shitty conditions for most of their life before they ever strike back. Animals killing people, fuck yeah.

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
i know i know PETA is a piece of shit but have you ever seen the video they put out a couple years(maybe more then a couple now...) ago about the elephant that killed its handler, again in the states who was shot at while it ripped through the city destroying everything and everyone in its path. they ended up getting the military after the poor thing to kill it i think. i saw that video like 4 years ago not to long before i went vegan(no longer am....) and i cryed my eyes out...... fuck humanity

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads