i assumed this has already been answered... | Squat the Planet

i assumed this has already been answered...

domo

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i know now that the more the tent holds the more its gunna weigh . Now, size and all around circumference really play a key part in tent hunting excluding the capacity.
I am trying to find a nice compact tent between 1-5 pounds preferably. That may fit nicely in my pack and not weigh my down. Cuz I tend to manifest things along the way and kickdowns and shit like that. I wanna have room. I was happy with my one person tent it was a 5 by 7 nice and compact; all you need is two poles.
It helped me good J
Till it broke. Then I accidentally tore the seem L
Help peas?

rugburn

Reaction score
The best option would be a modular tent you can use them as a tent a bivy sac poncho and a great coat they are well made 2 poles waterproof and ventilated they are light weight plus you can ditch your tarp bivy ect since its all in one and therefore its gonna save you a lot of room

Reactions: janktoaster
T

Tick Dickler

i know now that the more the tent holds the more its gunna weigh . Now, size and all around circumference really play a key part in tent hunting excluding the capacity.
I am trying to find a nice compact tent between 1-5 pounds preferably. That may fit nicely in my pack and not weigh my down. Cuz I tend to manifest things along the way and kickdowns and shit like that. I wanna have room. I was happy with my one person tent it was a 5 by 7 nice and compact; all you need is two poles.
It helped me good J
Till it broke. Then I accidentally tore the seem L
Help peas?
i cant find it now, but there are tents that don´t require poles if that matters. you hang it up under a tree or something.

K

Kim Chee

Camoflage tarp, 550 cord, sleeping pad, blanket and nice weather. Lots of room (no walls), inexpensive, portable, nice view and difficult to stink up.

I'm all housed up at the moment, but I am a minimalist at heart.

• Useful
Reactions: domo
T

Tick Dickler

Camoflage tarp, 550 cord, sleeping pad, blanket and nice weather. Lots of room (no walls), inexpensive, portable, nice view and difficult to stink up.

I'm all housed up at the moment, but I am a minimalist at heart.
this is my setup to. i have to bring a sleeping bag though its cold as shit. it must be so awesome to not have to drag one around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads