Hey there!

KayJenn

Reaction score
Hey there the name is Jennah I come from Eastern Washington Small Town USA. I'm 26 on new years eve. Well I have been traveling on and off since I was 19. I fell in love with it and before my big leap to the Greyhound life I was homeless in Spokane WA for 2 and a half years. I stumbled on this site cause of a post on a group on Facebook. I am very excited to find a like minded community and cant wait to get to know some of you and learn some things! Have a great day! :)

D

Deleted member 8978

Welcome aboard! There are free rides you can score if the Greyhound/Megabus life keeps giving you problems. If you want to learn something new, pay me a visit when you travel the east! After I celebrate my birthday and turn 35 this Friday, though my next move is a very slight possibility, I seek a free CSX ride from Brunswick (GA) to Waycross during the month of December - this time in the daylight. That will be tricky!

Last edited:
Reactions: Art101

bjorkedfork

Reaction score
Welcome! Seems to be a lot of decent information and strong community here. Makes you feel less alone sometimes while out on the road.

KayJenn

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! There are free rides you can score if the Greyhound/Megabus life keeps giving you problems. If you want to learn something new, pay me a visit when you travel the east! After I celebrate my birthday and turn 35 this Friday, though my next move is a very slight possibility, I seek a free CSX ride from Brunswick (GA) to Waycross during the month of December - this time in the daylight. That will be tricky!

Thank You!! I cant wait to travel the East that's something look forward too after I adventure close to home for a bit to get the hang of things haha but I want to see the east coast eventually!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads