help!!

Splinter

Reaction score

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
just let em heal, be patient and they will stretch out after a week or two. after the swelling goes down play with em alot, pull on em gently when your bored. it streches em out without the pain of forcing them out. you dont want to rip your ear lobe.

bfalk420

Reaction score
just wait....they'll loosen up. don't cut them out or freak out. give them a week or two to heal and they'll loosen up no problem, try some hot salt water soaks and let them heal. if you just stretched them why do you wanna take them out??

i always wear double flares and eventually I have to take them out to sleep so that they stay in during the day.
I agree why take them out if you just put them in?..........I just got back up to 5/8 after getting out of jail( no plugs in jail) and they hurt and are swollen as a bitch but just wait ti out it'll be fine..................salt water and ice helps.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads