Hello stp

K

keepamovin

My name is Steve
I live in Baltimore, and I am ready to take a journey
shit has been going to hell for me here since I quit workin' on cars
I applied my ass off tryin to get some other shit jobs that would pay me just as much, or even less
No cigar
Got a felony for punchin this piece of shit in the mouth and taking $20 dollars from him, after he had hit my ex in the face while she was driving
I think that plus the fact that economy is in hell right now is preventing me from getting a job
So
I'm ready to ride
Whos with me?
I'm new, and I'd like to learn.
Never did the train or hitchhiking thing
I'd like to take my travels south, possibly hit up New Orleans for some Mardi Gras Celebrain'
Or possibly Florida for some warmer weather, and to visit an old friend
Not set on anything yet
If anybody's interested on joining/teaching/helping a brotha out, let me know

~Steve

CHEERS
:cheers:

compass

Lost
Reaction score
Welcome!

She might think you're me because I posted an intro a couple days before you that had a couple similarities to yours (another burnt out mechanic), but I deleted it because there was too much personally identifying info. Shouldn't be posting when I've barely slept and eaten.

Just get out there and meet people in real life, don't depend on the forums. There's alot of great info here though, just take the time to read through it, you'll learn alot.

Safe travels. Maybe I'll see you on the road.

PEACE

K

keepamovin

oh ok
thanks for the tips, I know a few kids in ATL and FL
so i think once we get down to FL and chill for a little bit, I might be heading west
guess it all depends on how everything goes once we get down there
maybe we will meet somewhere along the way
thanks again

OUT

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads