Hello from UK.

AfraidAintMe

Reaction score
Website
afraid-aint-me.tumblr.com
Hello! My name is Luca. I am an ancient 22 years of age with untidy hair. I was born and raised in Wales, surrounded by dragons and dreams of sleep. I am currently living in Somerset awaiting my girlfriend, a miscreant from NY.

We've been together for nearly six years and we've spent half of that time apart due to visa issues which are no closer to being resolved. I overstayed my welcome in her country and she overstayed her welcome in mine, is the abridgment of a long and boring story. We've lost faith and interest in 'playing it by the book', so we'll be heading out into the world in the coming months with little money and even less of a plan (thankfully!). We're focused on Northern Europe (possibly Ireland), at least until the winter breathes her first.

I suppose I'm here to make friends, pick up a few tips, maybe some recommendations on places to visit, etc. But I don't have a comprehensive list of my intentions.

Pleased to meet you!

(Also, I have Tumblr and Facebook and Skype and a hundred other online accounts that serve no purpose but to confuse the fuckery out of me. Let me know if you'd like to take our relationship to the next level. Time wasters encouraged). Xx

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the website! id be interested to hear how things work out with you and your girlfriend, borders suck! best of luck with your travels, let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: AfraidAintMe

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello Luca, welcome to Squat the Planet. That's quite the unfortunate circumstance that you and your girlfriend are faced by, and most inspiring to here what you're willing to do to overcome it. I wish you the best of luck in your efforts.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads