hello from tx.

anna

Reaction score
hello everyone! im anna. i dont know what to say about myself other than, im up for an adventure! im in dallas right now and am looking for people to travel with after christmas. if your interested let me know! i dont care where we go or how we get there. i just want to travel, see the world and meet lots of people.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome to here yo! I'm leaving around x-mas I'm in houston...it's gonna be a definite bitch getting out of texas, although the ft worth yard is a breeze going west anyways. If you're still around when I come through I'll hit ya up.

anna

Reaction score
finn - ha thanks.

a//politikill - hey mike. its nice to meet you too! will do, thanks. if your ever around dallas, hit me up!

dirty_rotten_squatter - fucking texas. damn. we should definitely meet up somewhere.

Drunken Hearted Man - fantastic. thanks.

pumpjack - i thought the same thing. i think all hope lost though. i love austin though. if im ever around ill hit you up.

lice

Reaction score
im in dallas right now livng with the parents till after christmas
id be careful trainhopping through texas its a whole different ball game compared to the west coast i wouldnt hop out in dallas again i got arested on the kcs yard on garland rd. im hitching to austin from houston in janurary and leavin texas via I-10
id suggest catchin out in new mexico but thats just me

vkeifreek

Reaction score
not in the dfw area directly but im about an hour and a half away for a few more weeks then iill be about an hour away from dallas in quinlan might not be much help on the traveling part but if your interested in meeting new people hit me up

anna

Reaction score
im in dallas right now livng with the parents till after christmas
id be careful trainhopping through texas its a whole different ball game compared to the west coast i wouldnt hop out in dallas again i got arested on the kcs yard on garland rd. im hitching to austin from houston in janurary and leavin texas via I-10
id suggest catchin out in new mexico but thats just me

damn. ha everyone gets arrested in garland. ok. well that sounds like a good idea. thanks for the advice.

anna

Reaction score
I be in the west side of Houston. Plan on cycling, or hell, even longboarding towards Ocala and the east in january.

that sounds like an adventure!

not in the dfw area directly but im about an hour and a half away for a few more weeks then iill be about an hour away from dallas in quinlan might not be much help on the traveling part but if your interested in meeting new people hit me up

cool. ill hit you up.

I

IBRRHOBO

transit will get you over to ft worthless, catch out there at the four way as it will send you any direction. if heading W watch out for Sweetwater, N watch out for Big Mac and E Longview.

good hunting!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads