hello from georgia.

mazy

Reaction score
hello! my name's mazy. i am from atlanta.
i am a total n00b whose only travelling experience involves a car or a bus, but i'm looking for something more. my only qualm about setting out is my lack of a partner combined with being inexperienced and female. so i'm still trying to figure out where to start.

anyway, i've gotten a lot of great information from lurking this site and am happy to finally post something.

GLASZ

Reaction score
Welcome! Me and a couple friends will be freighting through atlanta next week, if there's anything worth seeing please let me know, all I seem to read about the city is "shitty." Either way being my first experience in Georgia I have to say at least Athens is a fucking rad place!

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
hello, "hello from ga"..
i'm also from ga and have travelled here and there and in between. i'm kinda stuck in macon right now with a job and apt for the time being, but have been having that itch to go wander some more. what part of atl are you in? i used to couchsurf around buckhead for a year or so a while back.
just thought i'd say welcome from ga.

not all those who wander are lost

Reaction score
hey imma be in dalton in about a week. im leaving tonight. if u can get over there i'll show u the ropes and shit. i'm heading out west after mardi graus, your welcom to tag along ir u want. pm me back if your interested

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
Hey, Im in Ga as well, agusta currently. I too know nothing about the road, ive never even traveled by myself.
Regardless im heading to Ocala flordia for this big event thing i dont know too much about, my friend keeps talking about it. Sometime late this month i guess. After that im train hoping to Oklahoma and i dunno where to after that xD
ganna be out for a year or longer though.

Nyte

Reaction score
Well hello Mazy, good to have you, I am fairly new to a lot of this as well, but come on in, and sit round the fire.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hey, if ya haven't already set out.....i would suggest just goin! but bring pepper spray or somethin cause ur a newbie chick. but eventually you WILL meet up with some other travelin kids and learn from there. Welcome! and see ya on the road...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads