Hello everyone!!!

Nature Spirit

Reaction score
I am new to this site and the wilderness squatting(I want to live completely off of the land. I want to hunt, forage, fish, etc) and I would love to meet people and possibly make new friends and learn as much as I can. I hate money, I guess I am kinda a hippy, born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana and currently still in Indy, multiracial, married but no type of certification (we are married in our own special way), thinking about getting into some train hopping(I have NO idea how to) and traveling around the usa and possibley latin america going to different forests staying away from city life as much as possible. If you wana know more or whatever shoot me a msg r sumthing!!! :D

Nature Spirit

Reaction score
also interested in being a snow bird, i have no kids yet, i have no type of money or gear, or i have been camping and hiking a couple of years ago and loved it but i have no wilderness living skills. quite, sometimes can be a introvert but that all depends on who you are, what your about, etc but I do eventually open up when I know for sure that you are my type of good peoples lol. I am nice and friendly, sometimes curse, I like to keep to myself alot but that also depends I can be fun even though I think I can sometimes be boring sometimes but I am always up for having a good time but not a party animal or anything like that, Not closed minded but not gona be down with the crazy, ghetto, loud, negative people, i am mostly a positive person but i am realistic and dont have my head constantly in the clouds; i know that life isnt all that peachy...

https://www.facebook.com/dulce.curtis?ref=tn_tnmn my facebook page

Reactions: ByronMc

Dirtbaguette

Reaction score
sent you a FB friend request......I've been living off grid on 5 acres in CO off of little to no money for years & travel in winter......couldn't message you free on FB so if you wanna see my setup & have any questions feel free to friend me......

Reactions: ByronMc

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Nature Spirit

Reaction score
sent you a FB friend request......I've been living off grid on 5 acres in CO off of little to no money for years & travel in winter......couldn't message you free on FB so if you wanna see my setup & have any questions feel free to friend me......
ok thanks! how do you travel? like do you hitchhike or train hop, etc? I just got invited to live at an eco village in North Carolina and would like to know the best way i can get there. I was thinking either walking all the way there or biking or doing a ride share type of thing. after reading up on hitchhiking and train hopping stuff i got a lil bit scared lol but it still is kinda an option...

the jester

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
welcome! im also a outdoors most of the time. i live in ct, squatting in the woods most of the time. id like to live off the grid also let me know if you have any ?? on trapping/snareing, fishing or anything else you can think of.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! If you're planning on walking you may as well hitch while you walk. Its a long way to North Carolina from Indy and getting a ride would be much faster. But of course do what you're comfortable with. Happy travels.

Nature Spirit

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! If you're planning on walking you may as well hitch while you walk. Its a long way to North Carolina from Indy and getting a ride would be much faster. But of course do what you're comfortable with. Happy travels.
thanks for the welcome. yeah i know its gona be a long walk i might hitch but im still kind of unsure. i just might try to get some sort of a job and buy a greyhound ticket instead

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads