Hello, and whatnot

Senri

Reaction score
I've never hopped, hitched, or squatted, so I guess I'm not like most of you guys here, but I want to, and seeing as how I know no squatters/crusts, I guess this is the best place to go to learn.

So, hello.

distro

Reaction score
hey senri. ive never caught out either...ive been squatting around ft. lauderdale and coral springs couch surfing and shit for like a year or so now. denounce everything you think you own and just leave. its much more fun. welcome!

adamys

Reaction score
Welcome buddy, I like yourself havent caught a ride yet. There have actually been a few other new people who havent caught out either on these boards. My best advice is research. I'm currently getting my plan together and saving some money for supplies; getting right w/ family etc.

Also, I suggest you go to a train yard and buy the first dishevelled traveler you see a cup of coffee. I picked a kid up hitchiking and I learned a fucking lot about the rails.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I had never done any of those things when I joined StP. There's a wealth of information posted here - be sure to read up!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads