Hello all!

Squirrels

Reaction score
Hows everybody doing. Been creeping around the site for a while now but finally decided to get an account a few days ago. A little about me...My name is Judson...I'm 24 or will be in a couple of weeks...And I'm currently sitting in Portland, OR. Been on the west coast for about 4 months but I'm originally from NC. I'm a green horn that's for sure. Taken in many a kind traveling face and gave them a place to rest there heads for the night but never hit the road myself. Seeing as how my funds have run out and the jobs aren't exactly rolling in now is the time or will be once spring rolls in. Figure I'll start on the road south and hopefully eventually find someone to show me the ropes in a train yard but all good things come with time. Just wanted to say thanks for all the information you folks post its been beyond helpful! Maybe I'll see you out there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads