Has anyone else seen this?

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
I watched this video last night and I have to say I wasn't impressed at all. The kids on the course seemed really genuine and dedicated. But the staff, and especially the guy who ran the place, made my spidey-senses tingle. It just didn't feel right.
I did a bit of digging and came up with some very disturbing reviews of "Teaching Drum" as the place is called.
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of the place because it looks like somewhere to avoid.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I watched this video last night and I have to say I wasn't impressed at all. The kids on the course seemed really genuine and dedicated. But the staff, and especially the guy who ran the place, made my spidey-senses tingle. It just didn't feel right.
I did a bit of digging and came up with some very disturbing reviews of "Teaching Drum" as the place is called.
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of the place because it looks like somewhere to avoid.
Its a fake MTV show. Never believe anything with MTV in the name. Except this.

Reactions: BakkaBakkaBakka

flashinglights

Reaction score
I've never heard of this, but that first review you linked was an interesting read for sure.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Jesus that teaching drum place sounds horrendous. Sounds like that placed messed up a lot of people. That Tamarack Song guy sounds like your typical snobby hippy who blames everything on peoples "inability" to learn correctly. thanks for the read.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads