Gogol Bordello... | Squat the Planet

Gogol Bordello...

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I got the chance to see them last night with a band called man man..Both of them were fucking amazing!! I highly recomend these bands, Im not really one for gypsy punk but I got my ass handed to me last night got my nose busted in the mosh pit got lost in chicago, but I had a fucking great time. Just curious was anyone else there or has anyone else seen them before?

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I would love to see them. I'm not a huge fan, but I have no doubt that it would be lots of fun.

pillowtron

Reaction score
oh my, i love Gogol Bordello and wish I had the chance to see them. They have a song called "wonderlust king" that is quite good...I dunno if you heard it or not at the show but you should check it out if you didnt.

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Speaking of Gogol, you all should watch Wristcutters: A Love Story. It's a movie about the afterlife for people who commit suicide. One of the main characters is based off of Gogol's singer, and it uses a lot of their music. Also, Tom Waits is in it! That alone makes it worth watching.

moe

Reaction score
wristcutter is fucking great.
i thought the lead singer was in the movie. eh, could be anyone.
but i was pissed i didn't get to go see them.
their shows always seem fun.
but there's was no way i could've gone all the way to congress theatre withouth any money.
and it sucks ass trying to get the money.=/

Birdy

Reaction score
Gogol is a fun band, and man mans sound is just awesome. Would love to see them both!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Nope never heard of that movie but I will definetely check it out. They did play wonderlust at the show it was packed standing room only hot sweaty bodies rubbing all over eachother, soaked in beer and liqour..who could ask for anything more!

Avon Drunquist

Reaction score
I was in New Orleans around halloween of 07, and they were playing at the Dragon's Den on Esplanade. Heard from fucking everyone that it was a free show, so I turned up with some other kids while I was tripping on some acid and the manager was not having it with us there. horse cops showed up because some old timey kids just started up their own show in the median across the street. I was all fucked up so I took off. horses are fucking freaky on acid, plus I didn't plan on going to OPP while tripping. didn't get to see them, needless to say.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads