G20 protests in DC this weekend!

bani

Reaction score
I'm coming up there from NYC with my cat, and then gonna keep headin south. anyone in DC who can house me while i'm there? like as soon as tomorrow?! that would be way sweet. if anyones involved with the actions, it would be great to get involved more than just wandering around. i just heard about the actions recently. ring me at 347.706.0609 'cause i'm leaving tomorrow and might not get yr e-mail. g'night!

xoxo-b.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
There are good camping spots- greenbelt park can be legit or not, depending on how you go about on it, but DC people are not warm and welcoming people as far as travelers are concerned. Baltimore is better for that, but much worse on camping.

bani

Reaction score
oh thanks i forgot i had posted this. im here now, my friend saved me at the last minute! people should come down for the people's summit and carnival tomorrow. join us!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads