Few Questions.

Nemo Perish

Reaction score
Hey there,
Nemo.
I'm a hardcore lurker; check this site many times a day. I'm looking to get back in the swing of things. Realizing the my reality is what I make it. Anyways, I've had some adequate experience hitchhiking, and I'm damned good at it. I kinda have my way with folks. Never hopped a traincar before, but I'm ready to change that.

Basically, I'm just looking for a some tips on how to actually meet up with the street kids that might very well be right under my nose in the local area. I've spent plenty of time scouring the boards looking for tips on finding the hotspots. I'd make a post on STP on seeing if anyone was in the area and I could roll along with you, but all I really see is a cast out fishing line and never many bites.

Go figure that the forums left to hitchhikers is mostly just posts about needing a ride. :p

Anyways, I'm simply just wondering what typical places the more experienced travellers when they're looking for other rocks needing to roll.

And it's gotta be at least worth it to see if anyones in the Chicagoland area. Find me near DeKalb.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm going to be driving through Chicago to Minneapolis and west. Do you need a ride? Gas money would help but not totally neccesary.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads