Failed Podcast Adventure | Squat the Planet

Failed Podcast Adventure

A

AlwaysLost

So it was a slow day on STP and I didn't get up in time to catch the one bus into town.

I realized I needed a hobby other than rereading every post on STP another. Time to stop living vicariously through u.

So I decided to make an attempt at Podcasting. I crashed and burned but I figured I'd share my shame with all of you so u could get a good laugh at my expense.

Gotta get out and try to scam/spange me up some art supplies and get back to what I'm really good at.

Grounded til Monday but I think I may try to travel. This sqaut and city is too dead. Nothing happening.

• Haha
Reactions: DrewSTNY

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
My house13oom website is basically a bust right now to. I have like 10 unfinished blogs I have not posted. I tried to go back couple nights ago but most of the unfinished parts are lost in the mist of time and drinking.

Last edited:
A

AlwaysLost

My house13oom website is basically a bust right now to. I have like 10 unfinished blogs I have not posted. I tried to go back couple nights ago but most of the unfinished parts are lost in the most of time and drinking.

Heh I will come check it out soon. I'm spinning my wheels here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads