do you vote?

E

Earth

ok, from when I turned 18 until two years ago, I never missed an election.
In NYC, I was a Republican, then by 1985 a Conservative - back when they were more like Libertarians - not like those fascist pigs today.
I split NYC and settled in CT by 1987.
Joined the Reopublicans again, then became disillusianed for some reason and went Independent for a year.
Believe I was again Republican by 1992 - where I stayed until 2003.
While recovering from an accident at the factory, I had a whole lot of time on my hands to catch up on current events.
I watched Colin Powell try his best to lie and state a legit cause to go into Iraq.
I knew he knew this was a bad idea, and once I could walk I swung hard left and joined the Greens.
Stayed with them until maybe two years ago - don't remember...
Last election I voted in was for a new president.
Well, we got one and once I realized that nothing had changed, I said no more...
I suddenly realized that voting was a waste of time, that our elections were feel good elections - where nothing changes but the spin on things portrayed by the media.
I picked up on that listening to that pig during the early afternoons who went from saying the bailouts were great to terrible - because they had to be because (the new president) was behind them. Bullshit.
As long as the rich pigs pull the puppets strings, it will always be meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
I know I won't get fooled again.....

(but if a politician want's to buy my vote, I could sure use some "Grants" commin my way)

trash diver

Reaction score
Kinda like the good old soviet''elections'', only one name on the ballot to choose from!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads