Do Not Offend The Chair Leg Of Truth! It is wise and terrible.

SpiderJeruz

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Almost forgot to introduce myself! :D
Already made a few lengthy and helpful posts, heh...

I'm a former street kid. My mom is a painter. My dad is a multi-instrumentalists.
I grew up in and out of various situations involving LSD, heroin, and over-all craziness.
I dropped out of school to purse my dreams of being a famous artist and entrepeneur.
Didn't go so well when my ADHD had me turning to homelessness, drugs, and mania.
I'm past that now, and looking to help out people in a similar situation.
2013 I will be going to audio engineering school. I'm a rapper/producer.
Although I appreciate all modern music. Electronic, folk, punk, rock, dub, metal, whatever.
My dream is to become like El-P and start a record label here in OH.
Help out fellow artists and have an outlet for my own creations.
For now I'm just kicking it and trying to get my shit together.
Quitting drugs for the most part, and getting a house has really helped me.
I'm looking for a cool punk/goth chick and a group of like-minded fellows.
OSU campus/downtown used to be the spot, but I was antisocial so I doubt anyone knows me.
Also kicked it up in Thieveland in the vacants and Cinci' for a minute.
I'm only 19, but my life has been long and my wisdom is vast.
I may not live like a nomad anymore, but it's what I am underneath.
I like this site a lot. I hope to take things from it just as much as I give back.
Get a job you dirty kids! Not really. Stay true to yourself and those around you.
Your life will benifit greatly. I wish someone told me this when I was "residentially challenged"
as someone I know online puts it. Maybe not, you have to figure out things for yourself sometimes.
The schools, money, millitary, anf over-all system this country (USA) has is so fucked up.
I could go on for days about that though. Just ride that undercurrent of love, joy, darkness, and heartbreak that dwellls in the streetz. Be safe out there. It's like the wild-wild-west sometimes.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah dude......... your in the right place........................... welcome to the site........ just out of curiosity, do you know ursula? from columbus....send me a message if you do........but yeah.........

D

Deleted member 5971

Lots of ppl from oh here...hometown is Toledo...I'm in bumfuck mount Vernon for a few weeks its 30 min ne of Cbus..Amish country...welcome to the spot
funny enuff i was born in toledo, but never grew up there left the state at a younger age to move to alabama. its the mort poorest city iv ever been to. but memorys make it a worthwhile place

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads