cig filters

mymotherisafish

Reaction score
This may sound absurd to some, but does anyone else use cigarette filters to clean themselves? Specifically your face. I rip the filters out of all my smokes, then once ive accumulated a few I wipe my face with them if im not around s sink. It works surprisingly well

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
before or after you smoke them? i've never heard of this. seems like a pain.

mymotherisafish

Reaction score
Before of course, nobody wants some nasty ass nicotine residue all over their face. I admit its prob not the most effective way to stay clean, its mostly something I do when im bored and drunk waiting for a train/ hitching haha

janktoaster

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say, you're wiping fiberglass all over your face..

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Before of course, nobody wants some nasty ass nicotine residue all over their face. I admit its prob not the most effective way to stay clean, its mostly something I do when im bored and drunk waiting for a train/ hitching haha
Who knows maybe the tannins from the tobacco reduce the appearance of pores. Make moisturizing wipes out of them and sell them to beauty conscience women. Next step of project mayhem mwahaha[emoji83].

About the contents of fiberglass tho... I'm fairly convinced certain brands have fiberglass in them. I can usually tell the difference in the quality of the cotton used. Tho the entire filter may not be fiberglass but I'd say it might be mixed with the cotton.

janktoaster

Reaction score
I feel like Newports definitely have fiberglass.....

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads