cannibalism

D

Deleted member 5971

Just for the sake of curiosity,how many of you would resort to cannabalism in a life or death situation? I'm reading a book about the Donner party.
depending on how nihilistic i feel at that moment wud defidently determine that. given the human was dead or i had no means of harm to it (him/her for watever reason be). of course i wud resort to eating human flesh.

kidbob

Reaction score
nobodys said it atleast none that ive seen.......eat a fucking vegan lmao
u know its lean mean the good parts would be like bacon mmm mbacon...... a female would be best i would presume do to her breast and rear as well as nice thighs and chicken wing like frame one would assume throw a little hotsauce on it and u got taco bell right?
i promise u this i have a 300 pound fat kid in me who refuses to starve so if ur the last fucking meal.ubetter not run i want to eat well and if i have to hunt u..........u better know how to disapear..

Donnie

Reaction score
I suppose the only way in which, for me at least, cannibalism would be justifiable is if the person died of natural causes and you were starving to death, and to salvage the remains would be your only source of nutrition.

I don't think you could ever morally justify killing/hunting a person to prolong your own longevity. After committing such an atrocity, how could experiencing life still have value? I think I'd rather just die.

kennacoconut

Reaction score
I woudn't eat someone in a life-or-death situation. A lot of humans are sick and unhealthy, so I'd rather starve. Plus I couldn't kill anyone, at least not with physical force. But a human that survives long enough to be one of the last food sources on the planet would probably be too difficult to trap, lol. Plus, what would I use as bait? Me?!

Great question though xD

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Donnie said:
I don't think you could ever morally justify killing/hunting a person to prolong your own longevity. After committing such an atrocity, how could experiencing life still have value?

I think killing an intelligent thinking being outa avarice is an abhorrent act.

Even if someone were to die of natural causes and then I could consume the flesh to survive it would be something I would try resist.

Not to mention cannibalism causes Kuru ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder that is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, caused by a prion found in humans.[1] The term "kuru" derives from the Fore word "kuria/guria" ("to shake"),[2] a reference to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease; it is also known among the Fore as the laughing sickness due to the pathologic bursts of laughter people would display when afflicted with the disease. It is now widely accepted that Kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via cannibalism.[3]

mwhaahahah... >.>

B

Benny

I think killing an intelligent thinking being outa avarice is an abhorrent act.

Even if someone were to die of natural causes and then I could consume the flesh to survive it would be something I would try resist.

Not to mention cannibalism causes Kuru ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

mwhaahahah... >.>
Basically a version of mad cow disease. I've done a lot of fucked up things in my life and cannibalism is a line that i wont cross. Now that i've said that, i'll probably be tested in the future in a life and death situation.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads