Brandon from N. Ky (just under Cincy)

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
Eh not a lot to list here. Married 10 years to my high school sweetheart... Family fucked me out of my son. 1 dog best damned mutt I've ever seen. 1 bird. Small apartment across from the bull pen.

I work my 9-5 from 2:30-11p EST m-f. Thankful to have a job but die a little inside each time I walk into the doors. Never jumped a train but been dying too since I was 11 years old. Moved from Ky, to Jacksonville Florida, then back to Ky (was down south for about 10 years growing up.)

It's when I came back to Ky I met my wife in high school. Been scouring traveler sites for quite some time before I'd found this community.

Music tastes include:
The Piano Guys, Peter Heppner, Lindsey Sterling, Das Ich, open to suggestions as well.

Hoping to get the courage to hop a train for a small ride one time. But wouldn't want to go it alone as a newb. Would have to be a weekend event kinda thing until I'm certain I could sustain myself and or my wife on the road.

Computer tech by preference although working doing customer service/tech support in a bank at the moment. I've worked with or on computers for all of my adult life and most of my childhood. Built my first computer when I was 7 or 8 and nearing 29 now.

Kinda late in the game to be introducing myself as coming here I felt as though I knew all of you already but kind of an unfair advantage as you all knew nothing of me.

I look forward to making new friends here and one day tagging for a trip.

Hmm one important thing I forgot to mention is a medical condition I've that MAY inhibit travels. I need insulin to live day to day but it travels well... Please HMU if I missed any thing important always open for new mates.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads