bored....

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
jamessheaj wrote:
I realy dont know what to do. havent done anything in forever i just rot on my computer all day listening to music.

have you tried urban exploration? there's a ton of websites about it in the links section, and lots of resources as well. it's an amazingly fun thing to do.

M

Mady

DO NOT get a job unless you want to add suicidal thoughts to boredum. Run away, explore make new friends, learn guitar, go swimming, ride a bike, do some political actions. Come up with creative social scenarios to fake in fron of unsuspecting passerbys, beg for change and sit in a coffee house talking for hours, get a pet, hop a train, make some art.

Post edited by: Mady Klepto, at: 2007/03/16 11:15

F

FrumpyWatkins

take some pictures, go through junk, grow plants, read books and the news, ride a bike, learn to ride a unicycle, hike, explore like everyone else said

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, go dumpster dive, it's awesome what you'll find out there!

Line

Reaction score
hell yeah my dad brought home a unicycle from the garbage a long time ago and im still not even close to being good at riding it but doesn't help the peddle falls off every 5 minutes but you know

F

FrumpyWatkins

Yes I know, I'm still learning how to ride mine as well but that's why I said to learn. The experience takes time, and relieves boredom

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads