Bonnot Gang Article on Wikipedia

• Thread starter rideitlikeyoustoleit
  • Start date
R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I found this pretty interesting. There is a little paragraph below to give you a taste of the Bonnot Gang.

Bonnot Gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bonnot Gang
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bonnot Gang (La Bande à Bonnot) was a French criminal anarchist group that operated in France and Belgium during the Belle Époque, from 1911 to 1912. Composed of individuals who identified with the emerging illegalist milieu, the gang utilized cutting-edge technology (including automobiles and repeating rifles) not yet available to the French police.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's a book written about them, just titled "the bonnot gang". i checked it out cafe subrosa in santa cruz but i had to leave the next day so i didnt get to finish it.. it sounded really interesting though.

I found this pretty interesting. There is a little paragraph below to give you a taste of the Bonnot Gang.

Bonnot Gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bonnot Gang
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bonnot Gang (La Bande à Bonnot) was a French criminal anarchist group that operated in France and Belgium during the Belle Époque, from 1911 to 1912. Composed of individuals who identified with the emerging illegalist milieu, the gang utilized cutting-edge technology (including automobiles and repeating rifles) not yet available to the French police.

LovelyAcorns

Reaction score
Bonnot Gang was awesome. Anarchists can claim they invented the getaway car thanks to them. Plus, the fact it took 500 pigs to kill Bonnot and 1,100 to kill Garnier and Valet is pretty badass.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads