Being a Traveler or a Nomad, what do you see that you can accomplish to help future generations? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Being a Traveler or a Nomad, what do you see that you can accomplish to help future generations?

Fungus

Reaction score
According to the American judicial system, the corporations are individuals entitled with human rights. Those are the individuals that make the difference in this world. They make all the decisions

Fungus

Reaction score
Save my soul...alright so obviously you have had some troubles and the nomadic lifestyle is what makes you feel alive. I have been depressed since my "manic" episode last summer. I remember not having a care in the world, but obviously there were some struggles for food and hygiene. When I was on the streets I remember telling people to live like you have already died. Loose your ties to this world and the objects/money that control it and you will be truly happy and free. Since I have been back at my parents house I have become extremely depressed once again, and maybe the nomadic lifestyle is just what I need to feel alive again.

That's right. When I live like clockwork, I get depressed as well. I begin to loathe things I familiarize myself with making it extremely difficult to get out of bed in the morning.

scatwomb

Reaction score
According to the American judicial system, the corporations are individuals entitled with human rights. Those are the individuals that make the difference in this world. They make all the decisions

They also work within a capitalist system which is facilitated by crooked politicians, corporate lobbyists, etc. And, their goods are shipped through governmentally created infrastructure and they are made up of millions of workers.

They, as individuals, aren't shit without their workers, the system, national governments and an international transportation and communication infrastructure.

Fungus

Reaction score
They also work within a capitalist system which is facilitated by crooked politicians, corporate lobbyists, etc. And, their goods are shipped through governmentally created infrastructure and they are made up of millions of workers.

They, as individuals, aren't shit without their workers, the system, national governments and an international transportation and communication infrastructure.

Yes, it's too bad their employees are either too ignorant/indifferent to see/care for their employers destructive impact or they are kept nice and content with their benefits and salary that allow them to support their capitalist lifestyle. If more Americans were informed of the impending danger and gave a HOOT than maybe we could get sum of dat good ole revolution.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads