Anyone else on IAM.BME? (bmezine.com social network)

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I was actually just looking at that site for the first time tonight. thinking about joining. Is it worth the effort?

A

Arapala

well depends how into it you are. It is sort of hard to get into IAM. Only 20,000 accounts can be registered at once. Anyways, i dont pay for it screw that, everytime you submit a picture it gives you another two months. I already have like a year and it took almost no effort. Not to mention i love body modification and i have found lots of cool shit, good deals, learned shit, met people etc. blah blah on there.

Rash L

Reaction score
I used to have an active account, but havent contributed in years so I dont know anymore... also bmezineDOTcom has changed a lot and I find it confusing now... but yeah, I've been hanging around IAM.BME for a good 9 years or so :D

Rash L

Reaction score
sounds interesting. I like that site but it makes me feel very nekkid in terms of body art. lol

yeah mouse, when I joined I literally had nothing but ear piercings... so I know how that feels. I am a HELL of a lot more modified now though, THANK THE GODS!

M

Mouse

ah yeah I've got a lot of tattoos (full chest piece, top of arm, neck, wrist, foot) and a few piercings (not telling) but I still feel pretty vanilla compared to the stuff some people on there have going on.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads