AMF XI | Squat the Planet

AMF XI

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im going to try and make it out there... i haven't worked out any details yet though.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
sounds cool. might be interested. anyone want to meet up there and then head to the national rainbow gathering after? I'm thinking about going this year.

G

G_Jones

I thought about going to the rainbow gathering but it would be cutting it close. Have they decided where they're holding it this year yet?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
G_Jones wrote:
I thought about going to the rainbow gathering but it would be cutting it close. Have they decided where they're holding it this year yet?

yeah, im pretty much done with rainbow.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
yeah... lots of hippies, but i have never made one. I have friends who go every year, and since I want to see everything I can, I figure i should check it out.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
just to give an update, i WILL be coming out to amf XI this year with 3 other people. since stp fest got cancelled, i was kinda thinking it would be cool to have a stp camp or whatever where we can meet up and camp and hang out at amf... just a thought. if you're going, lemme know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads