Aloha world

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
aww i heard utah sucks...but if you could talk to people at like subway (is that on kauai? or which island) or something for me and set up a job for like june or july, I'll definitely be there without a doubt. and if you do make it here to florida, you better hit me up haha you seem like a fun chick to chill with.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Yeaa umm all my jobb set ups are on oahu, umm yea.. I just need to figure out how to umm get to florida,, since i have no sorce of moolah at the moment,, so im searching for a way to get out there ,, and then i do plan on hittin up the eastcoast... <3 youd have to let me knoe about your plans but no worries job huntin in hawaii is fairly easyy

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
hmmm, well if you can't get to florida or anywhere close by, I can definitely get to wherever you are...
I'm savin up cash from my current job. :) Either way, i'm outta here in mid july at the latest. <333

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
No darling dont worry im so chill and down to earth i love meting new people and id love to come to florida and make my way up the east coast and road tripp and go to all the summa fesivals.. its chill... :) no creppinn. lets do thisss..

Reactions: carlylanea

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
hell yeah! I'm gonna start saving up now, and we can hit up all the summer fests...then I'll try to get enough to get us both to the islands, sound good? Ahh, i'm soooo excited!! haha. This is going to be the best opportunity ever...

random question : do you surf? If so, i'd LOVE for you to teach me. That's one of my life missions to complete haaha. :)

Reactions: Sugarmoon

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
haha aww your so sweet love.. No i can't surf,, but i do know how to body board and skid board, but i know plenty of people who surf that are up to teaching you ,, so u dont have to pay for the stupid surf schools down in waikiki or north shore ..

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
awesome, :) I'm really looking forward to this. I've heard sooo many stories from my mom about how amazing hawaii is, and I'd always have to email her friends back home cuz she was too lazy to learn how to use a computer. Oh well, I learned a bunch of pidgin english that way, maybe i'll fit in nicely ahhaha. :p

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Shoots of course brahhh you know da kine den... ;) oF course you'll fit in we can both be hapa's.. sO your mum lives out there ..?? where does she live,, gawdd i need to get my brain in check nad get my stuff straightend out and find my brainn,, and get some moneyy saved up... chee woooo

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
:) nah she lives over here now in florida, but she used to live in waikiki in like a little shop that made buttons with custom pictures on it, she apparently lived in an apartment above the shop.

and I know EXACTLY what you mean, I really gotta get my my head in the game, i've been really slackin in the doin what makes me happy factor.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Yea well with me my problem is im so indesisive with life and what i wana do... AWww thats awesome ,, well now she lives in florida thats great your closer to her... :) yea well i'd be downnn to go back home anytime... :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads