Ahoy!

Ready Freddy

Reaction score
Hi My name is garrett but on the Rails people Call me Ready (It's a Long story) Look for Signature out there is says "Ready" hahaha, quite straightforward. I have been riding trains sine the begining of 2007. I am currently in Alaska for a couple months doing comercial fishing in Sitka, i will be back in september, and probly head south for the winter.

M

Mouse

hello there! hope you enjoy the site. we're all badasses with hearts of gold plating covering cigarette burned tissue. seems like you may fit right in :)

flashinglights

Reaction score
Welcome! How's the Alaska fishing scene? What times of year can one get into it? It was legendary for seasonal work a decade ago in the PNW...

Ready Freddy

Reaction score
Mainly in Sitka AK its July 1st to September 15th ish for salmon trolling, purse siening, and gilnetting (but everyone hates gill netting) Make good money doing it and its beautiful country and shoot some deer while your at it and eat them up too! I was thinking about moose hunting at the end of the season too!

Welcome! How's the Alaska fishing scene? What times of year can one get into it? It was legendary for seasonal work a decade ago in the PNW...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads