After the fall of Capitalism?

ipoPua

Reaction score
until a few days ago i'd been camped at the buffalo occupation for about a month and a half, and i saw so many people coming in and finding out about drones and fracking, mountain top removal and malcolm x and i'm not even gonna start listing but there's so much ignorance in this country. changing that and making plans to try and change other things(really big, scary, powerful things) are really all these things are about. well that and also building a sense of true community. you find a real family there, with people you never wouldve even said a word to otherwise. it's amazing, seriously magical stuff.

p.s. as for my answer to the poll i chose other because i feel like no matter how your government gets things done, what matters is that it be done locally, by and for the good of the people. democracy is a wonderful thing, but when youre counting the votes of a million people it kind of becomes redundant, even if they actually -did- count the votes which i honestly just don't believe they do. and the people we put in office are all just commercials, liars telling the public what they think we want to hear. but i'm sure i'm not telling anyone anything new with that so i'll shut up now

Reactions: Yell

Yell

Reaction score
until a few days ago i'd been camped at the buffalo occupation for about a month and a half, and i saw so many people coming in and finding out about drones and fracking, mountain top removal and malcolm x and i'm not even gonna start listing but there's so much ignorance in this country. changing that and making plans to try and change other things(really big, scary, powerful things) are really all these things are about. well that and also building a sense of true community. you find a real family there, with people you never wouldve even said a word to otherwise. it's amazing, seriously magical stuff.

I have been staying at wall streets occupation since the first day. I have a family now, people who are like minded and we all fit into a group in a way that makes everything work great. Not only has the occupation expanded my political beliefs and the way i see things, but it gave me a family. and people i'd die for. I haven't felt much like i've fit anymore before in my life. But with them, and in the occupations. I feel like i can do something great.

Reactions: Zonkers and ipoPua

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
I will be there soon, within the next week or so.. have been keeping tabs on the movement from day one, now I need to be there.

ipoPua

Reaction score
i've been considering going down since the beginning, but i really wanna head south for the winter and i dunno if getting arrested would fuck that up so i haven't. i'm probably just overthinking

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Working against us..really guys..what the fuck are you trying to do with your life that some force is working against you? we are our own masters..I have yet to have any one but myself come in between me and what I may think I want.

So only rich white american guys fuck people over?? (get of the crimeshit) dumbest shit Ive ever herd all week..I've done a shit load of traveling and most of the fucking over is done locally by local crew, not just fancey USA. Did the US government fuck over the Roman Empire? or was it CIA run. People have held power over each other long before the US was even a fucking land mass.
And you know what, if people don't get what these 99% park dwelling resistance without dong fuck all fucksticks care about, then its a huge fucking FAIL. ... Get off this Macdonals is evil shit or do something about it. either way get out of the park because the crack heads want there turf back.

I fucking love macdonalds even though its not real food, I work when I want cash to travel and I dont when I dont want to....give me an example of how any of you sorry 99% fucks have it so bad that your willing to camp out to make a tough stand against this reality. I doubt any little punk wanna bees on this sight have any real reason to be pist at the governemt..lets fucking hear how hard any of you have work and had the government and or banks take it all away!

And Im not American I might add

Reactions: bicycle

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Working against us..really guys..what the fuck are you trying to do with your life that some force is working against you? we are our own masters..I have yet to have any one but myself come in between me and what I may think I want.

So only rich white american guys fuck people over?? (get of the crimeshit) dumbest shit Ive ever herd all week..I've done a shit load of traveling and most of the fucking over is done locally by local crew, not just fancey USA. Did the US government fuck over the Roman Empire? or was it CIA run. People have held power over each other long before the US was even a fucking land mass.
And you know what, if people don't get what these 99% park dwelling resistance without dong fuck all fucksticks care about, then its a huge fucking FAIL. ... Get off this Macdonals is evil shit or do something about it. either way get out of the park because the crack heads want there turf back.

I fucking love macdonalds even though its not real food, I work when I want cash to travel and I dont when I dont want to....give me an example of how any of you sorry 99% fucks have it so bad that your willing to camp out to make a tough stand against this reality. I doubt any little punk wanna bees on this sight have any real reason to be pist at the governemt..lets fucking hear how hard any of you have work and had the government and or banks take it all away!

And Im not American I might add
you'll change your tune when society finally collapse's and you have to resort to jerking off raccoon's for their sweet nectar.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
ahaha man I secretly dream of an appocolyps..and hey lots of raccoon in my hood so I should be good

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
I doubt any little punk wanna bees on this sight have any real reason to be pist at the governemt..lets fucking hear how hard any of you have work and had the government and or banks take it all away!
i have been watching countless family members, friends familys ,and random people trying to fight debt my whole life. iv watched my mom get destroyed by the interests in her student loans, i watched my grand mother lose her job due to corporate buy out and out sourcing, iv been watching my dad for the last 2 years struggle to find any work in his trade unless he wanted to work for Halliburton and make missiles. i have been watching these people, my family dragged through the mud and you want to know why we fight, i'm fighting for my fucking family and a future that maybe i might have one day.

Reactions: bicycle and Yell
E

Earth

First: only way capitalism is gonna come down is if the pigs get off'd.
Second: those who chose to skate through life and do nothing, that's fine - be a parasite, comsume and give nothing back - just stay the fuck out of my sight.
Third: some of us have chosen to (say for example) toil in a factory to make some cash for what we really want to do with our lives (ex: build a killer recording studio which caters to bands that would otherwise NEVER get the chance to record), the lucky ones will be jobless with no outstanding student loans/debt/a will to survive by any means necessary...
Fourth: Fuck McDonalds.
Fifth: The revolution WILL be televised.

Bullet proof love to all the brothers and sister's who are fighting the system / going after the rich pigs.
(and if there are those who got a problem with that, they can go fuck off)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads