a lil new at this

Reaction score
well,hm,er my names michaela
i really enjoy being adventurous,trying new things,finding beat down buildings/shacks/houses ect.
ive never been train hopping but im looking forward to riding my first train this summer,i know very few to slightly nothing about trains so im tryin to ram as much info as i can before i take off.
im a total lover but i guess its looked upon as weakness.
i really like taking care of animals,makes me feel like i have a purpose,i have 4 cats,a pitbull,and a rat.
i also enjoy making all kinds of things so if you'd like a shirt/patch/jewelry/bag ect just lemme no,i dont like $$ so ill refuse to take it but ide love to trade.
i whore mysle for artwork,of any kinds! being artistic and creative in any way,shape,or form is the most valuable thing that should definitely be cherished.
ive had sum bad experiences that have taken a toll on me so im slightly uneasy with people,i just hope ill overcome this,being happy is all i ever ask for

so yeh,im really excited to learn and get the fuck outta here! haha :applaud:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads