$1000 half bus propane and diesel

D

Deleted member 20

I have a whole list of things iplan on doing, If you wanted to brainstorm some ideas we could do a google doc or something thats what i usually do but i get a long list of ideas and then i organize them by category then i organize by doability
Yeah I am super organized & creative in making things happen with little. I have a mind for logistics & connecting the proverbial dots & preventing hiccups before they arise. I am 37 next month & have a lifetime of work & life experience that makes it easy to me.

Part of my posts towards you were to try to get you passionate enough to focus on exactly you want to do. Figuring out how to accomplish your goals can come after. You cant pull that cart before the horse so to speak.

janktoaster

Reaction score
Wow, what is even going on on this post? I'm lost.. I hope you do get this bus or RV though, cos I've been told so many times by people I've met on the road "we're saving up to buy an RV or van" yet they've been living in Golden Gate park for three years, selling weed and ripping off tourists

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
And i want caravans of desertpunks wandering the wastelands in decked out survival buses ready to take on the worst.............................you want to take on the worst,go over to Kiev, I can get you in touch,with the front line, go help them !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Agreed, but when someone wants to make a statement like that, I had to make the offer !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Ukraine has been & will be a place to Flee not a place to visit.
Ukraine protesters seize president's office in Kiev
February 22, 2014 6:55AM ET Updated 9:30AM ET
President Viktor Yanukovich leaves capital as demonstrators occupy compound and opposition demands new election
Topics:
Ukraine Uprising
Ukraine
Europe
src.adapt.960.high.1393082393143.jpg

Anti-government protesters ride in a truck as they mark a day of mourning for victims of the clashes in Ukraine, in Kiev, Feb. 22, 2014.
Yannis Behrakis/Reuters
Anti-government protesters in Ukraine have seized the office of President Viktor Yanukovich, who left the capital city of Kiev on Saturday but insisted he would not step down, even as his grip on power appeared to be rapidly crumbling.

The Ukrainian military said it would not get involved in trying to stamp out the uprising, as protesters entered Yanukovich's office compound in the capital. The opposition has demanded that a new election be held by May.

The president's residence outside the capital also appeared to have been abandoned. Local media said protesters had entered the sprawling grounds, but it was unclear whether they were inside the main building. Interfax, a Russian news agency, said some security guards were present.

Ukrainian opposition leader Vitaly Klitschko said earlier Saturday that Yanukovich had left Kiev, and that the country must hold early elections.

"Today he left the capital," Klitschko told an emergency session of parliament, which was debating an opposition motion calling on Yanukovich to resign, in the wake of a deal aimed at ending days of carnage in the capital.

"Millions of Ukrainians see only one choice: early presidential and parliamentary elections," Klitschko said.

Thousands of protesters on Kiev's Independence Square are demanding Yanukovich go immediately. They are skeptical of a European Union-brokered accord under which the embattled leader agreed to give up powers, hold early elections by the end of the year and form a government of national unity.

The UDAR (Punch) opposition party of Klitschko submitted the parliamentary resolution calling on Yanukovich to quit to clear the way for early elections.

But Yanukovich appeared defiant on a local television station broadcast out of Kharkiv, a city in northeastern Ukraine, on Saturday. He said he would not resign and compared the protestors to Nazis.

Yanukovich did not say where he was, but said he would remain away from the capital for the time being.

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov sided with Yanukovich on Saturday, calling the opposition "armed extremeists and pogromists." He urged Germany, Poland and France to persuade protestors to adhere to a peace accord signed by leaders of the opposition and the Ukrainian government earlier this week.

Meanwhile, lawmakers elected a close ally of opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko to the powerful post of parliament speaker on Saturday, replacing a loyalist of Yanukovich. Tymoshenko was charged with abuse of power and jailed after signing a natural gas deal Russian oil giant Gazprom in 2011. Her conviction was seen by many as political retribution.

Click here for more on the protests in Ukraine
The crisis in Ukraine began with protests in November after Yanukovich turned his back on a far-reaching economic deal with the EU, in favor of closer ties with Russia instead.

Events have been moving at an accelerating pace that could see a decisive shift in the future of a country of 46 million people away from Moscow's orbit and closer to the West, although Ukraine is near bankruptcy and depends on Russian aid to pay its debt.

Addressing the crowd on Independence Square earlier, Klitschko said he would seek support from lawmakers "to get rid of" Yanukovich.

Protesters cheered and chanted "Bandits out!"

The EU-brokered deal followed two days of violence that turned central Kiev into a battle zone and left at least 77 people dead.

"I believe parliament today will be dissolved and Yanukovich will be ousted," said 58-year-old protester Vasyl Lubarets.

As the parliament sitting opened, the pro-Yanokovich speaker of the assembly, Volodymyr Rybak, said he was standing down due to ill-health.

Meanwhile on Saturday, leaders of mainly Russian-speaking regions of eastern Ukraine that are loyal to Yanukovich challenged the legitimacy of the national parliament, and said they were taking sole control of their territories.

Mikhaylo Dobkin, Governor of Kharkov region in northeast Ukraine, told regional leaders meeting in the city of Kharkov: "We're not preparing to break up the country. We want to preserve it."

But a resolution adopted at the meeting said that "the decisions taken by the Ukrainian parliament in such circumstances cause doubts about their ... legitimacy and legality."

Al Jazeera and wire services

Yeah, someone sure did flee !

Reactions: Ristoncor

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
OK, so looking over these posts, I couldn't see the pics since I'm on a not so good cell phone connection, but I agree with highwayman, and you're going to have to accept the fact that you're going to have to finance your project yourself.

First, it's going to cost FAR more than you think.

Second, no one is going to give you money for anything without a clear vision of what you want to do and what they will get out of it.

Not trying to tear you down, I'm just coming to you as someone that's tried to do the same thing and point out to you the things that just won't work.

Basically, it's going to be up to you to accomplish 90% of your project, and then maybe you can get others to join, but again, not until you have a clear vision of what you want to do. Try writing a mission statement and going from there.

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads