Who do you prefer to travel with?

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
ha ha ! Hey now Arrow, I didn't mean anything like that.

Look what's in your profile picture with ya there! Now can see why she might have said that.:hysterical:

eatmonksus

Reaction score
i don't know about most guys, but i rarely think about sex, and it's definitely NOT on my mindwhen i travel. i mean, scabies is one thing to deal with, but AIDS or Hep? no thank you....

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
awww i didnt mean it like that!!! i'm sorry wider if it sounded insulting! i'm just saying riding trains is as good as sex to some people. am i not right? fuck. i'll shut up now...

timmyredbeard

Reaction score
awww i didnt mean it like that!!! i'm sorry wider if it sounded insulting! i'm just saying riding trains is as good as sex to some people. am i not right? fuck. i'll shut up now...

I could dig on that. For me my first train was better than when I lost my virginity. Infact if I could do my life over I would probably ride a train before I went through that horrible event again. :hysterical:

Nym

Reaction score
Normally i like to travel by myself
but lately ive been wanting to find a "professional Hobo"
to travel with because im finally ready to catch my first I.M.
ive never done it before and i want to but im scared as fuck!
hoping in cali is way different then coast to coast!

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I go by myself a lot, I miss my old road-dogs.

K

Kim Chee

Nearly all of my travels have been solo. I like being alone, but some company would be nice. Maybe if I weren't so damn picky I'd have a croogle with some doogles.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I like traveling with one person. Recently it's been my girlfriend and that's been awesome. It's also fun to travel with Nick Cofphee.

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Either, doesn't matter. I don't like to roll more than four deep if I can help it though, we had a crew of six in Ashland so hustling shit for everyone was kinda difficult but it was worth it cause they were all down ass kids. Its always me my boyfriend and whoever the fuck else we pick up oin our way =P

vagabond719r

Reaction score
Having a road dog is like having a spouse, eventually you get tired of each other or have conflicts about where you want to go or which type of beer to get or something stupid. You end up walking away with a stab wound from a knife you bought them as a gift. Fuck road dogs, travel by yourself. Unless you wanna get laid on the road, then go ahead, have yourself a travelling partner.

Alaska

Reaction score
I dunno, really. I like having a girlfriend with me, but that hasn't happened for a while. I definitely prefer traveling with musicians, though. The ability to play music means always having something to do. Rookie or "professional", doesn't matter.

I'll tell you who NOT to travel with, though. A couple. Just you, and a couple/two kids digging each other. That third wheel effect is pretty horrible, and pretty much everyone else can see it.

slurricane

Reaction score
i don't like people in general
so i ride by myself
sometimes, rarely i find a cute lady to tag along
or even rarer, someone stumbles out of the bushes looking for the hop out, but those are short rides
i don't like people talking my ear off, i like cuddling with my dog and chillin, chillin chillin chachillin

E

earthowl

and when you travel with someone your dating all you have to say when some nasty tweaker hits on you is "sorry this is my boyfriend..." and it normally ends there. instead of..." uhhh well...i'm actually into no sex before marraige, oh and i'm lesbian anyways, plus my vagina is sewn up....dont know how that happened..."
or you could just tell them to kiss your rejective ass, and they have better luck milking a 3 ton grizley with rabies. being sassy is key ive found.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads