Who do you prefer to travel with?

eclipse

Reaction score
I like traveling alone when I have a definite destination because its just easier and faster, but I always end up meeting other travelers and just doing whatever, which is alot more fun, and part of the reason I live this life- to see new places, absorb all the experiences I can, and to meet other travelers, people who have a story to tell, who have a passion for the raw, pure life of the homeless traveler. people who I understand and who understand me. i've traveled with some girls, not as much fun as guys, but traveling with a girl now,who is snoring with her head on my arm as I write this, which is kinda nice....I think I fell in love when she jumped from that moving boxcar without hesitation...and she's fun to be around so I guess right now I really like traveling with a chick

Nurdbrowski

Reaction score
I haven't traveld very far but the short trips I do take I like to be alone..if I do take someone with me make sure I tell thm what there in for..I hate those people that are like..wtf..I wanna go home..its cold..ext..male or female...would be nice to have a dog...btw sup jason ray.small world in a huge internet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads