News & Blogs - Wanted man high on meth hides in dumpster train car | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Wanted man high on meth hides in dumpster train car

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
From KOMO News: http://komonews.com/police-wanted-man-high-on-meth-hides-in-dumpster-train-car-during-hail-storm

Police: Wanted man high on meth hides in dumpster train car
BY KATU.COM STAFF MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST 2016
1c23235b-4ace-46e1-aeff-9fe79756ba35-large16x9_MatthewJosephMedlin32.jpg

Matthew Joseph Medlin, 32 (Multnomah County Jail booking photo)

PORTLAND, Ore.(KATU) - Police used a stun gun to arrest a man high on methamphetamine early Saturday morning after he refused to get out of a dumpster-style car in a Northwest Portland rail yard, according to officials.

Matthew Medlin, 32, was holding pieces of metal and rocks as weapons when officers placed him under arrest. Medlin was in the news last year when he escaped prison a few days before his release, only to be caught at a Northeast Portland Jack In The Box.

The incident started after 1 a.m. Saturday when officers got reports of a man climbing on trains in the rail yard on Northwest Yeon Street. Medlin jumped into an open dumpster car and refused to come out, police said.

Medlin, who had a felony arrest warrant for a parole violation, told officers that he was on meth and had been awake for more than 26 hours.

Officers said he injected himself with more meth while officers tried to defuse the situation, talking with him for four hours through a thunderstorm and hail storm.

They used less-lethal ammo and a stun gun to take him into custody; he was taken to the hospital for treatment. Officials said Medlin was holding makeshift weapons during the arrest.

Medlin was later booked into the Multnomah County Jail on several charges including first-degree criminal mischief, criminal trespassing, and an unrelated parole violation.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hmmph.....wonder If he is a member on here?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised he looks as good as he does. relatively speaking, most injection meth users faces would be waaaay more sunken in and haggard looking than that by now

Reactions: Dmac

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't know why...
Reading the article I couldn't get this song outaa my head. :D

D

Deleted member 125

in the first picture of 2013 what the hell was he going for in his face? that i look like winding train tracks made out of sharpie look? and that last picture looks like a autopsy picture, with those sunken down looking eyes to that gorgous staph mark on his face. mmm mmm.

edit: and oh my god his neck is bigger then his face in the last picture too!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads