Salam brothers and sisters

Reaction score
Hello people of the world.
My name is Ibrahim *Brian* Hassan badi, from the beautiful islands of The Philippines.
Its been a wild ass ride for me traveling across the states * I became a widower in 2012 and lost my mind * and have found squat the planet.
Seems like a groovy thing so I sighed up and am now ready for my next adventure.
Lets chit chat and kill some time.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well greetings! Glad you found the squat! Sorry for your loss :( but DO enjoy your travels!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Salami Tomatoes and red onions... maybe the best sandwich in the world.

Welcome dude.
Condolences on your loss...
I hope that travel will rejuvenate you and provide respite for your soul.

Reactions: Brian hassan badi

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Sallam, my Brother, and Peace from us as sisters and brothers.
& may Grace always also be where we are.

You have spoken to us, here, when your loss is, and taken us kindly, though we may seem so unaware that some moments of our speaking are not the same ways of speaking which friends whom are known well & long might speak.
Kindness, it can be hoped, is intended in all that is shared, here..
& if not the intent, at least the hope that Sallam shall always be heard between those of loving truth.

I have read the humor we express in friendship, towards what most trully exists, and that you only chide us for it is a great wisdom, which sees us as merely people.

may that wisdom always let the name you love to be the name we all know, & yet are never able to fully say.
that chiding, then, is honor for us, also, since those whom are true at least *hope* the desire for the true is true.

However least we are.

& if love for love is *that* strong...
-- that it prevails upon those of us in the least of places,

then it is stronger than anything which has made us what we would otherwise wish we were....
& the very least of us can *hope*..

I do not know how we might be spoken to as brothers & sisters across such great human distances, but those differences are of but experience, and so all that is missing to say what we know each other knows, is language..

& language is a small, small thing...

i do not know the greatest places human may ascend to, but i am afraid, & i am sure there is a place where something like, say, a state of despair so great that death is presence more certain than walls of stone...

but before then.. right or wrong on the abandonment of that hope..

right or wrong, done or not.

those whom are true & loving can hope that there be enough to survive upon **without** having to hope against the survival of another...

if love for love is so great, *ever*, among the least of us, then it is *surely* strong enough to live as the truth among us whom have enough as to be merely *fair* with each other.

it is with that strength of jest, & with respect for it that i would venture:

--- hope may be one hell of a mistress...

but i doubt that is where she will take us...

Last edited:

juka

Reaction score
Salam aleykum!
Condolences for your loss and best wishes for your vast travels.

It seems you cover a lot of ground! I have always wanted to visit The Philippines... everyone I have ever met from there was very nice, and some of the best ice cream in the world comes from there. Nice to meet you!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads