Ready to leave Denver

Melody

Reaction score
I'm Melody. Myself, Devlyn, and pup Roadkill, spent winter here with family. Ready to get back on the road now but it's still too cold to go straight west with our gear. If we could find a ride headed that way, to Cali or part way that'd be awesome. Maybe you met us somewhere before. You'd probably remember Roadkill best. I don't have regular access to a computer, but i'm trying to make it to the library. We really need to get out of here soon.

Stimp muffin

Reaction score
Its not that Bad, A friend just left there and he didn't have much to complain about.. The weather around here has been decent (Portland area). Just hitch you guys will be fine.

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
this kid nick was lookin for you in chicago a while ago, then i realized, ahhh shit i know those kids from phoenix.
me n ooglefish stayed at your place by the park, oh, five years ago?

iono. it was forever ago.

Melody

Reaction score
Yeah. I remember you guys Danny. I'm in Ogden now. Still headed west but Dev might not make it with me. It's the man keeping him down again. It's good to be on the road again after a long fucking winter.

Melody

Reaction score
I got stuck in Ogden. Met a couple good kids here. Got adopted for a minute. Not sure what plans are from here except still going west.

Melody

Reaction score
Oh, and I never really introduced myself. I'm Melody. I travel with my fiance Dev and dog Roadkill. Been at it for a few years now. From Phx, I know, you're sorry. That place sucks. I'm going west from Utah right now but no defininte plans really. We usually hop but have been hitching lately due to circumstance. As long as we're on the road I'm good.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads