Lego in Asheville

horsefarm

Reaction score
Hey guys, just introducing myself and giving a brief background. My name is Lego and I currently live in Asheville. Have done quite a bit of "proper" traveling in my time, and am looking to use 2014 to really do it differently. I met an older dude who talked about going around camping in state parks and crashing on couches to basically have next to no rent while going around. Id like to do that.

Im going to Florida for a few days and quitting my job when I get back. Are there any people in Asheville that might be interested in late march heading up to jersey and eventually out to missoula? Let me know...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome! 2014 sounds like it's going to be a great year!

Reactions: kidbob

Dmac

Reaction score
state parks usually cost money, but wildlife management areas and public use areas, generally don't. stealth camp and you will be ok.

• Useful
Reactions: benjysirois

horsefarm

Reaction score
state parks usually cost money, but wildlife management areas and public use areas, generally don't. stealth camp and you will be ok.

Yea it was more of a general descriptor but I wouldn't mind paying here and there for a good spot. I don't mind hiking in a bit depending on circumstance too. Afik designated natl forest never requires a permit right? For instance pisgah natl forest does not

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads