hi. im new here. 35 years old looking for someone to head west with. | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

hi. im new here. 35 years old looking for someone to head west with.

Greg

Reaction score
Dude Spend a couple month fixing your truck, plugs wire etc etc go a long way, It's called a roof when its raining days on end . two dont leave till later unless your going straight south, dont want to freeze to death bro. gives you a whole warm season to figure out what your doing.
Yes watch "into the wild" and see how not to do it
I jeep camp and have ssdi so have foodys and fuel. I do nothing but National forests, BLM, an army corp,
If your still going west in Mid Feb weather depending, Im heading to southern New Mexico then north as weather lets me then im doing Mighty 5, I got this thing Im doing all national forests in rockies but cant let utahs mighty 5 pass me up so i'll do a few parks. :) want to hook up Yell on FB
. also go to a national forest or any federal type forest office and get a Access pass your on SSDI its free just show ID and proof of income from ssi office. Get you in every national park free and half price camping in national parks and forests. Comes in handy when yah need the monthly shower LOL
PS doing wilderness get some Bear spray :D
if yah can get some road cash stashed helps with breakdowns
Peace Bro

Last edited:
Reactions: travelingjoe

Sirius07

Reaction score
I'm pretty good at survival. Hunt,fish,trap. Can make a fire without a lighter.lol. I'm selling everthing I own and just want a new adventure. Slab city. Oregon idk. But I'm up for anything. Looking for like minded people to travel with. Have a truck. But it may not make it the whole way.

Trying to sell my generator,dirtbike etc. To just roll out!
I had the same idea and came to the conclusion that buying a sailboat is absolutely an amazing way to get to the west coast
I'm pretty good at survival. Hunt,fish,trap. Can make a fire without a lighter.lol. I'm selling everthing I own and just want a new adventure. Slab city. Oregon idk. But I'm up for anything. Looking for like minded people to travel with. Have a truck. But it may not make it the whole way.

Trying to sell my generator,dirtbike etc. To just roll out!
I had the same idea last year and I came to the conclusion that buying a sailboat is an awesome way to get around the world let alone the west coast. It's definitely worth taking the time to learn sailing that way you can put a dirtbike on your boat and basically go wherever you wanted

Reactions: travelingjoe

travelingjoe

Reaction score
Dude Spend a couple month fixing your truck, plugs wire etc etc go a long way, It's called a roof when its raining days on end . two dont leave till later unless your going straight south, dont want to freeze to death bro. gives you a whole warm season to figure out what your doing.
Yes watch "into the wild" and see how not to do it
I jeep camp and have ssdi so have foodys and fuel. I do nothing but National forests, BLM, an army corp,
If your still going west in Mid Feb weather depending, Im heading to southern New Mexico then north as weather lets me then im doing Mighty 5, I got this thing Im doing all national forests in rockies but cant let utahs mighty 5 pass me up so i'll do a few parks. :) want to hook up Yell on FB
. also go to a national forest or any federal type forest office and get a Access pass your on SSDI its free just show ID and proof of income from ssi office. Get you in every national park free and half price camping in national parks and forests. Comes in handy when yah need the monthly shower LOL
PS doing wilderness get some Bear spray :D
if yah can get some road cash stashed helps with breakdowns
Peace Bro
Thanks Greg.

Reactions: Greg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads