Hey guys, young newbie here, so go easy.

jd1242

Reaction score
You probably won't but you could. Ive never found any use for a knife. Use your head instead and dont leta knife or mace be what makes you brave. No one is out to get you. They are all too busy trying to get ahead
You def want a knife but not for protection use your head if u get the slightest bad vibe you say no! No matter how "fucked" u are there's always another ride don't take the risk EVER ur life ain't worth it I'm taking off again here in about a mo. Gunna get a van cars make life ez cuz u ain't got to get a ride or find camp! If ur looking for roaddogs this is def the spot if u meet them here ask bout there fbook nd look for old pix like 2+ yr old so u kinda no there life nd possibly save ur ass if u taking off (obviously) don't no u but always up for adventure so hmu nd u can check my shit I got a kid and a horrible long story.. lol well welcome stay safe nd don't b afraid to tell ne1 no!!!! Bad vibes = no rides so stay positive ;)
Since I am female I'd definitely need a knife, and I'm probably going to find a travel partner when I do decide to go somewhere because being a young female in a world jam packed with scumbags I could get seriously hurt.

Reactions: Stella Lum

PeripateticPrice

Reaction score
Im new here to the site too but Ive spent a better part of my past few years going from town to town around the U.S. for one reason or another. Ill ask the same cheesy question i ask every adventurer I meet; "If you could go on a journey to anywhere where would it be?"

My curiosity bubbles at simple questions like that

Stella Lum

Reaction score
Im new here to the site too but Ive spent a better part of my past few years going from town to town around the U.S. for one reason or another. Ill ask the same cheesy question i ask every adventurer I meet; "If you could go on a journey to anywhere where would it be?"

My curiosity bubbles at simple questions like that
I think if I could go on a journey anywhere it'd be across the south of the US. That question isn't cheesy lol, its a good way to see what people are like and the climates they enjoy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads