Get your asses to Radio Shack - Pro-84 Scanner $29.97

TBone

Reaction score
Radioshack is having a close-out on Pro-84 scanners. They are very similar to the beloved Pro-83. They even come with big dumbass headphones but it is an in store only sale.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... age=family

I may pick one up for a spare. This is probably the best deal out right now on scanners but supplies are limited from what I hear. You would have a hard time getting into the scanner game any cheaper without stealing one.

cozmic

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
fuck me

i already got that a few months ago off ebay for double the price.

good looking out Tbone

Same here. I'm pissed :( But it's a good opportunity for those of you that need/want a scanner.

cozmic

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
yea i tossed the earphones. it seemed only one ear worked. they were to big too. they reminded me of those earphones teachers used in elementary to play tapes you could listen to.

Okay that's weird. The SAME thing happened with the earphones I got. It worked out of both ears for a while and all of a sudden it started only working out of one. Hm.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads